gynskill: female rejuvenation
GYNSKILL is an innovative and non-surgical therapy that restores the appearance and function of a woman’s genital area.
What is GYNSKILL?
GYN-SKILL represents the evolution of a standardized therapy, such as conventional lipofilling, laser and a valid alternative method to the injection of hyaluronic acid alone for biorevitalizing purposes. It is an innovative and non-surgical therapy that restores the appearance and function of a woman’s genital area.
GYN-SKILL is recommenced for women who have itching, burning, dyspareunia, vaginal dryness and bleeding negatively affect the entire sexual response cycle, inducing significant changes in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction at menopause and beyond.
These patients may have increased risk to develop bacterial vaginosis due to vaginal pH changes and urinary tract infection or stress urinary incontinence.
Based on Adipose Derived Stem Cells, the procedure starts with obtaining a very small Fat sample from the patient.
The sample is then prepared in laboratory for extraction and expansion of the STEM CELLS. Once done, STEM CELLS are injected into the genital area.
The STEM CELLS release various growth factors and replace the old cells with new ones. This results in the regeneration of tissues, improving sexual function and creating a more youthful appearance. The procedure does not pose harmful side effects, as it uses the patient’s own STEM CELLS.
- Decreased urinary incontinence and pain
- Increased natural lubrication
- Enhanced sexual interest
- Frequent and stronger feeling
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Younger and smoother vulva skin
Adipose Derived Stem Cells Benefits:
STEM CELLS therapy may have the capacity to provide anti-aging benefits and long-lasting rejuvenation.
- It does not require anesthesia
- Stem cells are extracted from Fat with an easy procedure
- It aids in restoring blood flow, muscle tone, and volume
- It helps in making the G-spot more responsive.
- It does not leave scars, making it look natural.
- It minimizes the effects of dryness.
- Elasticity Improvement related to the new collagen and elastin.