ovoskill: premature ovarian failure
OVOSKILL is the therapy used to reverse premature ovarian failure with the use of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells.
What is OVOSKILL?
OVOSKILL is the therapy used to reverse premature ovarian failure with the use of Adipose Derived Stem Cells.
Ovaries usually produce hormones and eggs until the early fifties. When they stop working most women enter menopause. However, in some cases, women can enter early menopause because of Premature Ovarian Failure (POF), a common gynecological endocrine disease also known as primary ovarian insufficiency.
POF is characterised by the loss of ovarian function below 40 years of age. But sometimes, it can be a non-reversible pathology leading to infertility thus severely affecting women both physically and mentally.
- Estrogen Deficiency
- Elevated Gonadotropin
- Reduced Ovarian Follicles
- Genetic disorders are associated with primary ovarian insufficiency
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Cigarette smoke, chemicals, pesticides and viruses
- Immune system response to ovarian tissue
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood swings
- Earlier cognitive function decline
- Collection of only 20 cc of fat biopsy
- Isolation and expansion of the stem cells (in two weeks)
- Treatment: intra-ovarian injection of Stem cells
- The cells not utilized are cryopreserved and can be used for other treatments
- Repair of damaged ovaries
- Support the formation of follicles
- Higher success rates for IVF
- Resuming of menstruation
- Totally safe and reliable